The church in the St. Joseph convent


Was officially opened in 1932. Its squat double towers are a unmistakable feature of the St. Joseph convent. They indicate that God is the centre and goal of the order.

It is here that the sisters arrive for the daily Eucharist. Trusting in Christ, the Divine Redeemer, take the hopes, concerns and needs of all the people in their communal and personal prayers.